Assistant Store Manager (Multiple Locations)
OPEN POSITION: ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (35-40 hrs)The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in operations and team management. They are efficient leaders who make sure that employees work together effectively to make sales and contribute to maintaining in-person brand standards and company vision.
- Create amazing customer experiences through strong client focus; always seeking ways to improve client service, solve problems, and build strong relationships
- Set the example of an exceptional Sales Associate – be the one that Associates look to for guidance on how to succeed
- Help to coach, develop, and train retail team members; inspire and motivate team members, delegate tasks, effectively communicate responsibilities - Maintain organization and management of POS; responsible for reporting supplies needed; shopping bags, labels, business or coupon cards, Shopify hardware, etc.
- Aid in executing and overseeing store’s promotional events, new products, displays, floor sets, etc. with assistance of Visual Merchandising Team
- Assist in floor sets according to promotions, sales, and seasonal collections
- Monitor stock levels to ensure they stay within requirements and communicate with inventory specialists all needs or adjustments. This will include regular inventory counts.
- Maintain a cool, clean, and energetic store appearance and merchandising standards
- Work with Store Manager in opening, closing, and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits
- Work with the Sales Associates to problem solve customer issues
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Experience in retail management
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and management skills
- Be a hands-on leader who loves being on the sales floor to motivate, coach, and help teams succeed
- A knack for attracting, identifying, and inspiring employees
- Strong emotional intelligence, resilience, communication and the ability to positively influence team members
- Flexible availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Please email email@example.com with the subject line: 'Assistant Store Manager Application' and include the following:
- Cover letter
- Three Professional References