IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING OUR FACE MASKS
(Most updated information as of 12:58PM 04/16/20)
Help support small and local with our tshirt fabric face masks. Eight face masks in every pack.
When you purchase these masks:
- You help to keep us in business so we can continue supporting our community
- Keep jobs running for our local screen printer
- We're donating a portion of profits back to the Gateway Resilience Fund who are providing monetary relief to employees and owners of other small STL businesses who are facing hardships due to the impact of COVID-19.
WHY WE ARE SELLING THESE MASKS:
The CDC recommends the use of fabric masks, in an attempt to leave surgical grade and N95 masks available for health care workers and those who need them most. If you are not a health care worker and have quantities of N95 masks, FDA-approved surgical masks or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) it is highly recommended and encouraged that you please consider donating these to one of the PPE collection points which you can find here.
We want to clarify that these masks do not provide protection equivalent to N95 or FDA-approved surgical masks, but we have decided to provide these masks as an alternative in accordance with these CDC guidelines, following what they have asked of us all. In addition to this, we have noticed tremendous shortages of masks in general, so we hope that by providing these masks, we can increase the likelihood of people having access to a face mask, that otherwise may not get one. And help to keep our community, our workers and our families safe.
- We are selling the tshirt fabric masks in packs of EIGHT for $25
- The masks are sold here on our website www.archapparel.com with FREE SHIPPING.
- We are donating a portion of profits to the Gateway Resilience Fund
- For businesses wanting to buy bulk orders of 100+ for their employees, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
MASK FABRICATION AND DETAILS:
Ultra-soft fabric makes this one-piece tshirt face mask comfortable and breathable, ideal for daily wear. A one-size-fits-most design with two ear holes and a contoured shape makes the mask versatile for many different face sizes and shapes.
With this material/style of mask you are also able to layer the masks (2 or more) to increase protectiveness if you'd like.
- Raw edges.
- Two ear holes accommodate diverse face shapes and sizes.
- Contoured design to cover the wearer’s nose and mouth.
- One size fits most.
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- To get the longest and best quality wear our of your mask we recommend washing thoroughly by hand with very hot water and detergent.
- Do not put these in a dryer, please lay flat and air dry.
HOW TO WEAR
Innovative, one-size design
With the nose flap pointing up, place one ear through slit.
Wrap the mask around the nose and mouth.
Place the other ear through the slit on the other side. Mask should sit snugly but comfortably across the face. Adjust fit by changing ear slits if necessary.
WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE DONATED FOR THE SECOND RELEASE OF MASKS:
The Gateway Resilience fund is providing short term monetary relief to employees and owners of independent bars, restaurants, and shops in the St. Louis area affected by closures and other circumstances brought about by the COVID-19 outbreak. The fund helps covers things such as personal, family and living expenses incurred as a result of this outbreak.
You can find more info on the Gateway Resilience Fund here
WHERE THE MONEY WAS DONATED FROM THE FIRST RELEASE OF MASKS:
A portion of the proceeds of mask sales will be getting donated to Lunches for Clinicians - St. Louis. They purchase meals from local, St. Louis restaurants and provide meals to healthcare workers in the STL area for free. This will help support our front line workers who are fighting to help keep us all safe and well, as well as supporting our local St. Louis restaurant industry during these difficult times.
For more info on Lunches for Clinicians - St. Louis:
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. There are no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask completely prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.